My team composition is 2 Archers, 1 Mage and 1 Knight.
My team's battle ratings are as follows (please take into account we all use Warrior Call, guild shop pots and few attack scrolls):
|Zoieraptor||363k||pet Hercules 4 star purple||74k maxed|
|Rono||384k||pet Cerebus 4 star purple||74k maxed|
|hopsi||309k||pet Hercules 2 star purple||41k|
|Enigma||301k||pet Hercules 2 star purple||39k|
Maybe obvious to say, but anytime you use Vulcan always do it after you are in pet (sylph) mode.
Special advice for boss 15: after stun try to save pet for 16 then use pet for 16, 17 if possible as there is no spell / skill CD (cool-down) like LL NM.
Tips for Beating Spire1. Depending on your team's attack you need to have around 6 Vulcans to successfully beat Spire (more or less depends on your Battle Ratings). We completed the task with with 5 Vulcans on 3 of us and 4 Vulcans on the last team member,
2. You need to reach the Angel boss without using Vulcan.
3. At the Angel boss there are 2 choices: Go with Vulcan on all players after stun or 1 player goes at start initially (tank or front row player suggested) and then 3 go after stun.
4. Knight or tank should go slow on turns allowing mage to puri or heal.
5. For bosses 22, 23 and 24 put Apollo and Incendiary after 2 hits from boss.
6. Try to Vulcan as soon a possible for bosses at 22, 23 and 24. This allows you to go Vulcan a 2nd time if required.
7. Boss 22 seems to target random and low HP players, 23 does 2 hits front then random. 24 is the hardest, very high attack and 2 hits front then 1 random then Delphic.
Hope this helps you. If you have any specific question please ask in the comments below the post. The pictures below can be enlarged by clicking on them.