Wednesday, December 25, 2013

COSMOS made level 50 in 10 days

Hey guys, some of you might know that i started a 2nd account, a male mage, on Kabam. I have been keeping a picture diary of my progress on that character and I am happy and amazed to be able to tell you that I am now level 50 in 10 days! I could rush higher further, but I just wanted to get the sylph at level 50 and now i will slow down significantly in order to get honor and the Lord Divine title.

And here below are the pictures of every day from Day 1 to Day 10.
(If you like this please click Google+ or share on Facebook, inside the Wartune game, on your guild websites/forums, etc)

KABAM Day 1 - COSMOS Level 29



 KABAM Day 2 - COSMOS Level 35



KABAM Day 3 - COSMOS Level 38



KABAM Day 4 - COSMOS Level 41



KABAM Day 5 - COSMOS Level 44



KABAM Day 6 - COSMOS Level 46



KABAM Day 7 - COSMOS Level 47



KABAM Day 8 - COSMOS Level 48



KABAM Day 9 - COSMOS Level 49



KABAM Day 10 - COSMOS Level 50



No comments:

Post a Comment