Thursday, April 30, 2015

Black Box Drop Rates v1

Hey guys, I’ve collected some data myself and prepared the below report, so I share with you the 1st version of the Black Box drop rates.

So in total I collected enough ingredients from the deer (antlers), the blue grass (special seeds), and milk to synthesize 58 Black Boxes. It is not a humongous number, but it’s sizable I think especially for 1 person.

From the 10-30 range, I was really expecting to see a lot more of the 10 Blood of Zeus drops, but my data shows a totally different story. As a matter of fact, you see on the graph below that the 10 option drops the least, 16 times out of 58, while the 20 and 30 Blood of Zeus dropped at an equally high rate of 21 out of 58. This was rather surprising to me, so if some people are willing to send me data for these boxes (minimum 10 boxes) then please email it or put it down in the comments below and we can make another post with Version 2.

Are you surprised at these findings? Did you have a different experience? Write a comment at the bottom.

Black Box Drop Rates v1 Wartune

The Black Box in Wartune


Here just for the record is the screenshot of the Black Box and it’s synthesis window. It contains 10 to 30 Blood of Zeus (but only actually 3 options: 10, 20 and 30) and if you want to maximize this then you gotta put the maximum 9 deer in the farm (no horses at all) and plant a bunch of blue grass + i’d say 2-3 cows for the milk, don’t really need more for this purpose.

Black Box Blood of Zeus Wartune


Black Box Drop Rates v1

No comments:

Post a Comment