Wednesday, August 13, 2014

[Make Elia Say Something Ridiculous] Picture Contest!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, I was having a lot of fun awhile back getting my friends to help me set up various photos, and I encourage you to have some fun and share yours as well :)

All 8 of the stables mounts


Celebrating my 2nd place finish in Class Wars with a panda posse ^^


So I thought we could do a little photo submission contest. Winner gets to tell me to say whatever they want in one of my upcoming videos (no profanity, and keep it somewhat clean...)!

Rules:
  1. It can be a picture of anything in Wartune (not just the posed pics in guild chamber like I did) -- funny, epic, whatever you think is awesome!
  2. Do not photoshop anything. It should be a moment captured in the game without being altered.
  3. Link it in the comments section (tinypic.com or prntscr.com can help with that).
  4. Judging is subject to the whims of a very sick panda right now (entertain me :P)
I'll stop accepting submissions once my voice comes back, and I can start doing commentary for my videos again.

Get creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment