Thursday, August 21, 2014

Love Thy Mount Event Video and the New Mechanical Steed!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, had a nice Love Thy Mount event this month. I managed to train my mount almost 69,000 times! You can check out my video on the event below :)

➜ Wartune Guide - Love Thy Mount Event - 69k Whips Trained! 
(Don't know what's wrong with trying to embed these videos lately, but I haven't been able to, so it's linked instead)

Also, there's a new 7-day mount out, Mechanical Steed! Mechanical Steed gives +10 to your max attributes and only costs 125 Shadow Souls, so I was happy to make it and be able to put more of my whips into Intellect and Armor. Still, the vast majority of my whips went into Endurance this month. It's interesting to me to have so much HP now, since I've never prioritized the stat before. Whoops *sweatdrop* -__-'


Hope people didn't sell too many of those Shadow Souls -- you know who you are :P



No comments:

Post a Comment