Thursday, July 17, 2014

Reached 4000 Subscribers!!

Hey guys, I just reached 4000 subscribers on YouTube!! Thanks to everyone who supported me and everyone who is subscribed to DolyGames! :)


Wartune is still developing, changing, adding more content / features, so we keep on having fun and DolyGames Team will keep on bringing you guys awesome content via blog posts and videos :)

At the same time my Knight became Lord Divine - which is a huge achievement given that it was all done via Guild Battles and not a single Battleground fight, at least in the last 6+ months if not 1 year. And also just 30 minutes ago my Knight scores his biggest damage against a Spire level 13 boss hitting him with a record 800,000 damage with Gaia crit delphic on brutality, vulcan and a little bit of unstable voltage, which was awesome!


And also, at the same time, my mage surpasses 100k BR at level 64 without a medallion, wearing still the 50 set and with academy 185%. My mage says "Whasuuuuup" to everyone who is following him :)


No comments:

Post a Comment