Friday, March 7, 2014

Be Careful when you Spend Money

Hey guys, I am making this post mostly to support one of our fellow players, Andrei, who emailed me this communication and asked me to post it for support. But note, I don't want to become a platform of negativity here, so don't send me emails of negative things, but I will use this opportunity to tell you to be careful and read things twice and ask questions to make sure about things before you spend your money so that you do not fall into the same trap like Andrei.

You will see in Andrei's story below that he recharged 1000 balens 2 times instead of 2000 one time and, as a result, he didn't get the bonuses available in the Hot Event. At that time it the event did not specify that you have to recharge minimum of 2000, which they fixed in future events, but still didn't give Andrei his compensation.

So if you are doing something that you have not done before or decide to buy balens or participate in some event that you are not used to try ask in guild and world chat and even try to go and check the forum posting - I know that you technically do not have to, but it is better to do that than to start fighting with support not knowing if they will help or not.

So be careful and if you want show some friendly support to Andrei in the comments, but don't use insults or bad language please.

-----------------
You have to read it from bottom to top and I removed any sensitive information like numbers / emails / names from the communication.

I generally think that the support people were very nice and speaking very well. I do think that the people that support contacted should have indeed authorized the correct bonuses to be given to the player as he paid for them.
-----------------


-----------------
-----------------
-----------------

Subject: Event rewards missing

MAR 06, 2014  |  08:51PM CST

--- replied:
Dear Player,
We are sorry but at this moment, there is no way a player can directly contact our developers. Again, we are sorry for this.
-The R2Games Team

MAR 06, 2014  |  08:14PM CST

replied:
I understand this, and I know it is not the GM's fault, but all i requested was a response from the devs.
If forwarding the request doesn't get me an answer from them, then please tell me how can I contact the devs.

Thanks in advance

MAR 06, 2014  |  06:30PM CST

--- replied:
Dear Player,
Thank you for you reply. There were other players who had the same case as you that is why we have talked to our devs and made an argument about it. It was not only once that we ahve talked to our devs regarding this matter but unfortunately, they keep on insisting that there would be no compensation for players who did not had it in a single purchase. We are very sorry for this. We understand that this is frustrating and disappointing on your part however, please understand also that we can not do anything as GMs as it is the final decision of the devs. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this matter has caused on your part. I hope you understand. Thank you and good day.
-The R2Games Team

MAR 05, 2014  |  03:53AM CST

replied:
Hello,
It's been 5 days since you forwarded my request to the devs. Since then there was another event for 500 balens recharge, where this time the necessary info like " recharge in a single purchase" was available, presumably because the devs or you guys admitted you were wrong at the last event.
Please let me know the status of this issue.
I told you once and I will tell it over and over again, the lack of info deceived me into buying the balens i didn't need at that time. I would have not made that purchase in this conditions, and believe me that tried to cancel the purchase when I saw the treatment i was getting.
Thanks in advance

MAR 01, 2014  |  06:36PM CST

R2 Lorenz replied:
Dear Player,
I have forwarded your message to them. Just as I have told you a while ago, they said they are sorry that they can not compensate you for what had happened. I too apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that have caused unto your part. If you have other concerns regarding the game, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost best to assist you. Thank you and good day.
-The R2Games Team

MAR 01, 2014  |  06:03PM CST

replied:
Please forward the message to the devs as I would like an official response from them.
The amount of money i spent on this event is unreasonable high in comparison with the rewards. The devs should understand that money spending casual players like me keep this game alive, and providing such players with the promised rewards will prolong the life span of it. Not keeping up with promised rewards, failing to satisfy the customers, neglecting suggestions and such, will slowly and certainly lead to a downfall.
As far as I'm concerned this is an unreasonable refuse as long giving the said rewards costs the devs nothing.From a legal point of view this is a scam, false advertising in order to increase the income, and never fulfilling the product based on vague arguments and lack on information. As I previously stated, I know of what i'm entitled to receive, and an official response from the devs will help me in my future legal actions to get what i paid for, regarding this issue.
Regards

MAR 01, 2014  |  05:30PM CST

---- replied:
Dear Player,
Thank you for your reply. I have contacted the devs about it and and made and argument about it unfortunately, we can not give you any compensation for it. I understand that this situation is frustrating and disappointing in your part but it is the final decision of our devs and we as GMs can not do anything about it. Even if I will forward this ticket to them, the answer will be the same as just like I have told you, I have already contacted them directly. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you understand. Thank you and good day.
-The R2Games Team

FEB 28, 2014  |  12:07AM CST

replied:
Thank you for the quick response.
The only problem is that i don't think i play the game on the forum, actually i'm certain of it. The fact that the info is given on other channel than the official one is the real problem. The info regarding this event solely given in the game is vague and misleading and i am not obligated by any rules or terms of service to visit the forum. I am only advised to do so. Again the lack of info does not exonerate the seller of said obligations, thus the buyer is entitled of benefiting the product as it was advertised.
I don't know what laws apply to your company but as an european citizen i am protected by european union legislative system.
If we cannot reach an agreement please redirect me to someone with more decision capacities.

Best regards

FEB 28, 2014  |  11:17PM CST

--- replied:
Dear Player,
Here is the link of the thread in the forum where the event is: ---LINK TO FORUM---. I will also be attaching a picture about it. I hope this clears things up. Thank you and good day.
-The R2Games

FEB 28, 2014  |  10:33PM CST

replied:
Please tell me where does it say that the purchase should be in a single pay? Before opening this ticket i read all the info available on the event and there was nothing available. The sentence "Recharge your account with 2000 or more balens" is very vague and misleading. From my point of view this issue is not addressed as long as i don't receive my rewards. It is not my fault that due to the lack of information i'm am not eligible, not to mention the fact that if i would have been made aware by this constraint i would have not recharged my account.
Please fix this.

FEB 28, 2014  |  10:02PM CST

--- replied:
Dear Player,
Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. Please be aware that in order to receive the prize, you should have 2000 balens in a single purchase. We have checked our records and it seems that you have purchased 2 1000 balens making you illegible to claim the rewards. I hope this answers your question. If you have other questions regarding the game, feel free to contact us and we will try our utmost best to assist you. Thank you and good day.
-The R2Games Team

FEB 28, 2014  |  09:03PM CST

replied:
My character name is Angemon, a level 66 mage.
Server 3005 (europe 5) on armor games.

FEB 28, 2014  |  01:28PM CST

--- replied:
Dear player,
Could you please tell us your in game character name? So that we can put you on the list for people that did not receive the rewards because it is a global problem and the development team is going to solve it.
R2Games Team

FEB 26, 2014  |  05:36AM CST
Original message
wrote:

Hello,
I play Wartune through --- on the s3005 server (server5 Europe), i have a lvl 66 Mage. Currently on my server there is an event called recharge bonus that states if i recharge with 2000 or more balens i get certain rewards. I recharged my account with 2000 balens by phone in 2 steps of 1000 balens each, and i haven't received any reward. I received my paid balens, but the collect button for the event is not available. The event requirements doesn't states that the balens should be bought all at the same time, therefore i can recharge my account with 500 balens 4 times and still be eligible for the rewards.

Please tell me what documents should i send in order to get this incident fixed.

If you need any other info please tell me.

Regards,
Andrei
This message was sent to --- in reference to Case #: ---

No comments:

Post a Comment