Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Elia's Hall of Fame Rewards

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, just thought I'd share my loot from Hall of Fame!

Here's the Full Sengolar Outfit with the Inferno Dragon mount and King of Balenor title. I thought the Inferno Dragon would look stupidly similar to the Molten Dragon, but it's actually somewhat distinct. These titles though . . . I don't regularly wear a title, but I'm definitely not going to change that policy to look like a circus tent.


Here are my total rewards.


Tomorrow there's an event to Holy Forge for a 20% return, and I'm super sad that I used all my Vulcan materials already. My hoarder senses totally failed me on the Holy Forge event, since I didn't think they would do something like that for what's basically enchanting your gear. Oh well :( at least I still have lots of hooves to use.

They may be two weeks late, but I'm still sort of amazed that Wartune managed to get these rewards out today, considering last year's debacle. Baby steps. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment