Tuesday, December 23, 2014

30+ million gold / daru World Boss income

Hey guys, here a short post to share some crazy World Boss income in Wartune of more than 30 million gold and daru. Imagine earning that on every World Boss!! :) lol

To achieve something like that you have to be really strong (this picture is from Atroxia archer BR 624k post-sylph BR increase patch) and of course it also matters how active your server is - the less people the more income for the World Boss participants.

Let's compare

That said, just to put things in perspective let's compare with a few other numbers. I do World Boss on AFK mode with about 75k+ PATK (and 315k BR) and that gets me something like 3 to 3.5 million gold on my server. If I would take control manually then I suppose I could move it up to 4 to 4.5 mil.

The top ranks (1-3) on my server earn about 8-9 million gold and daru.

So clearly 30+ million is exceptional. Oh and also to be more clear here below was the chat message showing that this income is due to 13.49% of damage done on World Boss.

UPDATE:

Just additional information from Atroxia that this kind of income is impossible if you don't pay balens for power ups and also for reviving between battles.

No comments:

Post a Comment