Monday, June 16, 2014

Mounts by Category!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

I'll let the post speak for itself for the most part. This is a small window into my bad sense of humor and what I think about when I'm bored.

Mounts by Elia-assigned Category

Horny


Good Enough to Eat


Chickens

I don't recommend the purple chicken to male players. That begs questions like, "Why is your chicken purple? Have you been choking it?" And it's all downhill from there.
Hawt Pussy(cats)

Personal favorite :P
Have a favorite mount for good (or arbitrary) reasons? Looking forward to any particular one in the future? Share! :D (I not-so-secretly favor Evilpaca)

On a completely separate note, once I get my audio stuff to work (soul crystal event footage ruined today T_T), I'm going to start posting videos to the DolyGames Youtube channel. Please let me know what you guys want to see or learn about from me! (Except BG ... gotten that request multiple times, and I'm super iffy about trolling through a battleground for the sake of a recording ...) Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment