Sunday, September 21, 2014

Upgrading to Level 9 Gems

(Posted by the Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

So, after finding out that the next gem event doesn't have rewards for making level 9 gems, I decided to go ahead and make all level 9s for my gear.

Cross-server Battle - Gem Synthesizer
Dates: 9.28 - 9.30
Objective: Players will be rewarded for synthesizing level 5-8 gems. This quest has unlimited attempts.
Rewards:
Level 5 Gem: Lvl. 5 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x50, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x1, War Pack x1
Level 6 Gem: Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x100, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2, War Pack x2
Level 7 Gem: Lvl. 7 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x200, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5, War Pack x2
Level 8 Gem: Lvl. 8 HP Gem x1, Mount Training Whip x400, Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x10, War Pack x3
(Source: Aeriagames)

I don't necessarily encourage others to do the same as I have. It's still possible that they will change the gem event in the future to have rewards for higher levels, but my patience was wearing pretty thin staring at all the gems in my bags -__-


I changed up the balance of my stats a little bit, and decided to go with eight HP gems (instead of four), and four of each defense (instead of six each).

Here are my current stats! Feeling super good with so much HP, which I think is sort of crazy for someone that had HP as a last priority only a few months ago.


This is about a 8k BR increase, so I feel somewhat bad giving up my hoarder tendencies, but not that bad . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment