Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Katarina gets the Titan Set

(posted by Katarina)

Hey guys.  Well last night, after a long 2 months of legendary stone farming and crystaloid farming, I finally managed to finish the lvl 50 PvE set for the knights, known as the Titan Set.  I would like to thank all of the people in my guild that helped me along the way towards farming this set.  There are too many to name and I don't want to take up this entire post naming all of them. So instead, thank you all members in Unchained. You guys are awesome!

And without further adieu, here is what the set looks like, along with what I have for astrals, my skills, and talents.


I still have the level 40 rings even though I'm 62.  Once I get the extra socketing rods, I will eventually switch them out for the 60 rings.  As of right now I'm going to keep the Titan Jewels and maybe I will switch them out for the 60's, but I will definitely get the level 70 jewels and rings when I eventually get there.




The Titan set is really fun to have.  Your rage meter will fill up really quickly which is why you can run both Enhanced Delphic Destroyer and Delphic Destroyer for maximum damage.  Also, by utilizing double attacks, it is possible to get both EDD and DD off in the same World Boss rotation to give you a lot more income.


Well that is all for me for now.  I eventually will be working with another member from my guild on putting up a guide on the spire so stay tuned for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment