Saturday, July 6, 2013

Hawk (New Contributer To this Blog)

 (Posted by Harsh)

Well..... Friends I m Harsh and playing a really cool game named WARTUNE and i am player as non-casher on miniclip s1-abyss and just i have to show some of my stats....

My stats are low because i want that white horse but i don't know what will happen after i lvl up to 40. I see a great loss in BG (Battleground) but as i have good astrals they helped my and made me Happy....
I may be lucky that i got these astrals... and Here is my rank as it is not good as it is not bad.... ^_^  : D
I have joined a nice guild Savages and I m a guild officer in that guild..
and here are my guild skills which are very important...
and my technology skills...

Join this nice blog to get more updates...




No comments:

Post a Comment