Saturday, May 31, 2014

Epic Shard Drops from Lych Lair

(Posted by Eliatan)

Hey you guys, I was running my archer alt through Lych Lair Nightmare mode and one of the bosses dropped a level 70 epic helmet shard!


It's unbound unlike the ones bought from Arena Shop
I think epic shard drops are a new edition since the level 80 multi-player dungeons have come out. For all the hundreds of times I ran LL nightmare on my mage, I never saw these. I don't do a lot of PvP activities on my alt, so I'm really happy this saves 1,000 insignias ^^

So, have you guys seen epic shard drops anywhere else? I've also seen someone get a level 70 epic shard from the level 80 dungeon, Nirvana (nightmare mode, I believe), which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. And I haven't seen any of the level 80 epic shards in Nirvana nightmare either. Anybody working on the levels 40/50/60 gear gotten some for those sets?

No comments:

Post a Comment