Saturday, December 27, 2014

Full Gear on All Six Sylphs

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, today after opening some event chests from the clothing events, I realized I had enough sylph equipment shards to finish a full set of gear for my Cerberus. This means I have a full set (albeit mostly not enchanted or upgraded) for all six of my sylphs.


So now that I've hit this milestone much sooner than I thought possible, does anyone know what's next for sylph equipment shards? My guess is it will be a very long time before they put in some sort of exchange for these items. I also don't see myself building up and refining more than the six I have . . . maybe I'll just have a lot of fancy paperweights.

Please share any thoughts or info in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment