Tuesday, December 23, 2014

30+ million gold / daru World Boss income

Hey guys, here a short post to share some crazy World Boss income in Wartune of more than 30 million gold and daru. Imagine earning that on every World Boss!! :) lol

To achieve something like that you have to be really strong (this picture is from Atroxia archer BR 624k post-sylph BR increase patch) and of course it also matters how active your server is - the less people the more income for the World Boss participants.

Let's compare

That said, just to put things in perspective let's compare with a few other numbers. I do World Boss on AFK mode with about 75k+ PATK (and 315k BR) and that gets me something like 3 to 3.5 million gold on my server. If I would take control manually then I suppose I could move it up to 4 to 4.5 mil.

The top ranks (1-3) on my server earn about 8-9 million gold and daru.

So clearly 30+ million is exceptional. Oh and also to be more clear here below was the chat message showing that this income is due to 13.49% of damage done on World Boss.


Just additional information from Atroxia that this kind of income is impossible if you don't pay balens for power ups and also for reviving between battles.