Monday, October 14, 2013

News From China 2

(Posted by Fancypants)
     First of all, I want to say thank you for all the comments I got on the first one. I really appreciate it. But now onto what this post is about. It is not a big post, just to address a few things that are not on the previous one. I don't want to spoil ALL of the update, that I hope we are getting soon, but to just hint on some things. At the time of publish on the previous post I neglected to show you some things (mostly because I hadn't found them) but there are quite a bit new features I didn't cover, probably enough to make another long post like the first one! But I am not going to give them away like the first one.
     One of the new features is crystal harvesting mini-quest like thing that you can do each day to exchange for rewards. The next (though not sure if chinese specific; hopefully not:)) but it involves gold. And a lot more of it! There are also many more, but as I said before, I do not want to spoil it, and don't ask me to;) I will leave you with some screen shots of the resource recovery thing. I am not doing this to be mean, just so that you can unlock everything, instead of me giving it all to you;)


No comments:

Post a Comment