Sunday, October 13, 2013

Crit archer

(posted by Drigen)



Hey guy, this is my first time posting and I want to tell you about a crit archer. For those of you who do not know what a crit archer is it is an archer who has changed out their hp gems for crit gems. This idea is a good if you are an archer who can kill quick. If you are an archer who cannot kill quick do not use this method.

I have been using this method for about a month and here are the results:

Battleground (good or bad): battlegrounds have been actually better than normal, with hp gems I couldn't get 3 kills. with crit gems I am getting 5-6 kills. Given a pass

World boss: Now this is what everyone cares about the World boss. Overall I earned about 150k more gold and daru then normal. averaged about 102k per WB hit. Given a pass. the range can be a bit extreme though it ranged from 80k-124k on auto.

Spire: with hp gems my group only got to wave 9 but with crit gems we made it to half down the second bar on wave ten's health. Given a pass

Multiplayer dungeon: I have done Demon Temple (normal) 7 times while using this set up of crit gems and all times have went well. Earned rage a lot easier than normal. given a pass. Note: need a good mage because of the lesser Hp

Overall I give the crit gem setup of hp set up a rating of 8/10.

Well that's all I got for you guys. I'll be doing more experiments and posting the results up here so stay tuned. If you have any ideas for experiments shoot me an email at ZJDrigenDragonBane@yahoo.com.  Thanks for reading

***EDIT*** added pictures


At the start of the WB with no Blessing
 At the end with level 20 inspiration and full voucher blessing



Sorry for the crap pictures no Photoshop >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment