Monday, June 24, 2013

COSMOS Reaches Arena Rank 8

Hey guys, did you know that the higher ranks in the solo arena actually give a very nice profit every 3 days? There is fierce competition between top players for these higher spots and well worth it if you look at the profits.

So one strategy that you can do is make sure that you have as high rank as possible almost seconds before the arena rewards are given or recorded. On our server for example that are always at 19:00 of the rewards day, which is the day where it says "Redeemable" and I always try if possible to get high ranking at that specific time.

Here you see pictures of me reaching rank 8 and rank 9 in Wartune Solo Arena and you also see the rewards if I could hold that rank. I never do manage to hold it but I drop a little and still get a nice reward.



No comments:

Post a Comment