Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gem Synthesis Event Rewards Adjusted - Outrageously Awesome!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, I think at this point everyone has noticed the awesome rewards from the current Gem Synthesis Event. The DolyGames Team is super happy as well, and we recorded all the crazy synthesis and reward collections!

For every level 5 to 8 gem you make, you get an HP gem of the same level back!
Eliatan


First thing I did after an initial round of gem synthesis was get all level 8 gems into my gear! As of right now I have no plans to make level 9 gems until there is some sort of reward for it. I'll be cutting back cashing since I'm going back to school now and much busier, so I have to hunt for rewards a bit more, even at the cost of temporarily not being able to keep up with the top cross server players!



Here's What I ended up with once I (mostly) finished the event!

86 Level 8 gems and nearly 55k Mount whips!
I could at this point make level 9 gems for all the slots in my gear (and some level 10s), but again, my hoarder mentality is definitely telling me to wait.

COSMOS
Cosmos also got awesome rewards for his knight! Check out his video here.


Hope you guys are having a great time with the event and can manage to get enough gold for all the conversions!

No comments:

Post a Comment