So what do we see? The Arabian Camel Card, which is the main focus of everyone, is at 0.2% drop rate, which is in line with my expectations (I even expected less since I saw many people opening lots of boxes and didn't get one). The Hades Seal - same rate as the mount. Then we have the Coin of Ancestry with a 2.3% drop rate, which means you get 2 of these in average if you open 100 chests.
Other interesting items are:
- The 2nd event item is at 30.3% which is roughly 1 in every 3 boxes.
- The 100 Sepulcrums are very rare with only a 0.5% rate which means that they think that 200 sepulcrums are worth same as 1 mount, which is a bit weird.
- My personal favorite are the Divinity Soul Chests, which drop at a 10.7% rate and I really needed those.
- The Sylph Equipment Shards, a.k.a. trash, with 17.7% rate unfortunately.
- The Divinity Shards, also almost same rate as the mount at 0.3%.