Wednesday, August 13, 2014

[Make Elia Say Something Ridiculous] Picture Contest!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, I was having a lot of fun awhile back getting my friends to help me set up various photos, and I encourage you to have some fun and share yours as well :)

All 8 of the stables mounts

Celebrating my 2nd place finish in Class Wars with a panda posse ^^

So I thought we could do a little photo submission contest. Winner gets to tell me to say whatever they want in one of my upcoming videos (no profanity, and keep it somewhat clean...)!

  1. It can be a picture of anything in Wartune (not just the posed pics in guild chamber like I did) -- funny, epic, whatever you think is awesome!
  2. Do not photoshop anything. It should be a moment captured in the game without being altered.
  3. Link it in the comments section ( or can help with that).
  4. Judging is subject to the whims of a very sick panda right now (entertain me :P)
I'll stop accepting submissions once my voice comes back, and I can start doing commentary for my videos again.

Get creative!