Thursday, August 7, 2014

Upgrading Clothing by Failing Synthesis

Hey guys, here is a little strange guide on reaching success in clothing synthesis by failing :)

I am, of course, talking about free players or players who do not wish to spend balens on good luck charms and having to do clothing synthesis with fashion cores alone.

I know some friends out there have even managed to go 1 level higher than I show in the video, but this is certainly a possible way to get higher levels of clothing as long as you are psychologically ready to survive the epic fails.

So check out my video guide on this and I wish you tons of luck in your synthesis. For those people who want to share their data post it in the comments and if there will be lots of data in the comments i will compile  all the data into 1 nice report for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment