Thursday, August 7, 2014

Level 12 Gem Transposer from Necropolis!

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, since the introduction of the Dragon Soul System, I've started to do all 30 levels of Necropolis every day. It's definitely a high crypt key cost, but I think the gem rewards and Dragon Essence rewards now make it more worth it for me (there are very few other places right now where I can gain substantial BR) than Catacombs (though I still do both).


One of the possible, but very rare, drops from level 25 of Necropolis is a level 12 gem transposer. I don't expect to be able to make a level 12 any time soon, but it's still fun to see this item. Even better, it's a pretty useful one -- Crit!


I used the scroll and checked it out in the Blacksmith. It "only" requires a modest two level 11 gems to synthesize a level 12 gem, and for the crit one it gives +660 Crit! xD


What transposers or interesting drops have you guys gotten from Catacombs and Necropolis? Oddly enough, I seem to have the most trouble getting level 10 transposers :\

No comments:

Post a Comment