Guild Boss / Guild Beast
Guild Boss Drops
- Golden Holy Water
- Fang of Fear
- Crystal Shard
Advanced Guild SkillsThese are:
- 1 more Strength skill (+40 per level)
- 1 more Defense skill (+40 per level)
- 1 more Intellect skill (+40 per level)
- 1 more Endurance skill (+40 per level)
- Bonus to the experience earned in the Guild Chamber (2% on level 1)
- Bonus Insignia earnings for Guild Battles (+160 on level 1)
- Bonus Honor earnings for Guild Battles (+160 on level 1)
- Bonus to the points earned from Guild Boss (+2% on level 1)
Advanced Guild Shop
In the Advanced Guild Shop there is a new mount: Blazing Lynx
New Astrals: Critical Strike and Summer God
- Summer God (red): +216 to Critical and Penetration per level; 45,000 astral points if you want to exchange
- Critical Strike (yellow): +144 to Critical and Penetration per level; 30,000 astral points for exchange
Requires 3 keys to enter (50 balens each). Stay tuned for videos and more posts about this.
- Laceration: Reduces Death Warrant's Rage consumption by 1 (on level 1). This is actually pretty nice; it helps to spam Death Warrant more.
- Sword Mastery: Increases Blade Storm's physical damage by 2% (on level 1). Still will be a skill rarely used.
- Tenacity: Grants Resurrection a 10% chance to purify 1 harmful effect (on level 1). A tiny additional benefit to a useless skill at present. The skill will still be not used.
- Warlord: Reduces Mars' Will cooldown by 1 second and rage consumption by 1 (on level 1). Nice, but not urgent to have.
- Reverse Attack: When critically hit, 50% chance to increase attack speed by 55% for 2 turns (on level 1). The best talent from the list - the #1 that must be increased.
- Archer's Stance: Increases Blessed Shot's rage returned by 1 (on level 1). A small improvement to a skill I didn't see used much.
- Swiftness: Reduces Cursed Arrows' CD by 1 second (on level 1). Small improvement, still don't expect a huge change in skill selections due to this.
- Focused Attack: Increases Annihilating Fury's crit rate by 3% (on level 1). A nice improvement to help get a crit attack after spending all your rage on it, but again, those who don't use this skill will not likely start using it due to this talent.
- Infiltration: Armor Piercer can cause 22% physical damage to a random additional target. A very nice / interesting power up for the Armor Piercer which is widely used. However, I think this skill is used a lot of the time in solo battles so in those cases there is no additional target to hit.
- Acute Sting: Increases Soulhunter's Arrow's physical damage by 1% (on level 1). I think this one is the best from the bunch because it is a percentage based benefit.
Mage Skills list and comments - don't have right now. Hopefully Elia will make a post / video about this :)
Mythic Advanced SylphSorry no picture for now as I don't have a gold sylph. You can just check our previous posts on 2nd sylph evolution and our upcoming posts/videos (probably from Elia on this topic). Here are the new mythic advanced sylph skills in the shop, 1000 balens each:
Update: prepared a video also: