Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Solo Cross Server Arena in Chinese Wartune

Hey guys, when Chinese Wartune got patch 5.0, a small new feature, which is very helpful was added which is the number of player required to do cross server arena. Before, you needed 4/4 players to do arena but now it can be 1 player to 4 players in Chinese Wartune. So if you choose to solo cross server arena, you have to be mindful that you could face a team of 4 players.

Solo in Arena

Soloing in Arena

So what do you guys think? Would you ever solo arena if you can’t get a 4 player team? I know I would even if I loose all 15 runs because I do Arena once a week -_-. We may get this or may not but I either way, I hope we get this because this will be useful to all of the players that have limited time everyday.

Comment below or feel free to ask questions on this small new feature. 😀


Solo Cross Server Arena in Chinese Wartune

No comments:

Post a Comment